Congratulations on your offer to work in Nebo School District. To complete the hiring process you MUST do the following within three days:
1) Add Optional Information to Applicant Portal
- Login to Nebo's Applicant Portal
- Click My Resumé > My Profile > Your Name 
- Enter the following in the "Optional Information" section at the bottom of the page:
- Birth Date
- Social Security Number
2) Sign-up for Orientation
New employees to Nebo School District MUST sign-up and attend an Orientation Meeting that will last approximately 2 hours. Orientation is held at 9:00 a.m. at the District Office located at 350 South Main, Spanish Fork. If you are currently working as a Nebo School District employee, you do not need to attend Orientation.
- Click the following link to sign-up for an orientation date.
3) Prepare for Orientation
- It may be possible to reduce the length of orientation by completing some of the training on your own.
- Critical Policies - Complete the training modules associated with the "Sign-off sheet" of your specific job, and bring the signed sheet to Orientation.
4) Attend Orientation
- Bring the following to Orientation
- Driver's License
- Social Security Card (preferred) or Passport
- Voided Check OR Banking Routing and Account Number
- If you have lived in a foreign country (except Canada) for six months or more within the past five years, then bring in results of a TB Test taken within the last 90 days.
- Classified Employees (non-teaching) must also bring:
- Proof of High School Graduation or highest equivalent i.e. college transcripts (unofficial) or college diploma.
- Certified Teachers, Psychologists/Counselors, and Speech-Language Pathologists must also bring:
- Copy of Utah Teacher's License
- Official Transcripts from all Universities attended
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
5) When Completed
When you have completed all of the above, you will receive a "Cleared to Work Form" from the Human Resources Office which you will give to your supervisor when you report for your first day of work. DO NOT report to work until you have received this "Cleared to Work Form".
Your employment in Nebo District is conditional on the completion of the above mentioned items and approval by the Nebo Board of Education. We wish you every success in your new assignment and look forward to working with you.
Ken Van Ausdal
Director of Human Resources