Skip to main content
- AHERA - Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act
- The mission of the AHERA program is to protect students, their families, educators and staff from exposure to asbestos in schools. To prevent exposure to asbestos in school buildings, AHERA requires all public and non-profit schools inspect each school building for asbestos containing building material and prepare an asbestos management plan to prevent disturbance of asbestos. Nebo District's Asbestos Management Plan is available for public inspection. Interested parties may contact the Operations Department at 801-354-7433.
- Data Governance Plan
- Nebo School District's Data Governance Plan is adopted to comply with Utah Code Title 53E, Chapter 9, Student Privacy and Data Protection, which requires creation, maintenance, and publication of such a plan. As set forth in Nebo School District Policy JO, Student Records, the District has long taken seriously its moral and legal responsibility to protect student privacy and ensure data security.
- Student Data Collection Notice
- Nebo School District's Student Data Collection Notice provides insight to the data collected on Nebo Students.
- Information regarding the district's preparations regarding COVID-19 (the Corona Virus)