We engage, empower, and collaborate to ensure student success.
- We engage students as active participants in school and in the community.
- We empower students to acquire and develop knowledge, skills, and talents.
- We collaborate to promote safety, student involvement and achievement.
- We prepare students to succeed in school and life.
- College & Career Ready
- Students will have access to college- and career-ready courses.
- Schools will have a continued focus on student academic success in literacy, math, science, social studies, physical education, arts, and career and technical education.
- To provide a more robust educational experience, all elementary schools will integrate art lessons with other core subject areas.
- Gifted and Talented
- Schools will identify and support gifted and talented students.
- Students will experience technology enhanced instruction.
- Positive Behavior Support
- Schools will have strategies to support positive student behavior and academic success.
- Teacher Effectiveness
- Nebo teachers will receive ongoing professional development and are evaluated for effectiveness.
- All schools will communicate regularly through email, e-newsletters/newsletters, e-brochures/brochures, website, ParentLink, and social media.
- Community Relations
- The community will readily access information found on district and school websites (electronic and/or hard copy materials available).