Welcome to your 2020 - 2021 Nebo Benefits Website. Use this resource to find information, forms, phone numbers, and other useful information as it relates to your benefits with Nebo School District.
- Medical Insurance - SelectHealth
- Nebo Health & Wellness Center
- Insurance Rates & HSA
- Health Savings Account (HSA) - Health Equity
- Dental Insurance - EMI
- Vision Insurance - VSP & Eyemed
- Flex Spending - Axis Plus
- Life Insurance - Hartford
- Voluntary Supplemental - Metlife
- Employee Assistance - Blomquist Hale
If you had benefits with NSD last year, the coverage you had will be pre-populated. You can still change the coverage amount/plan if you choose. YOUR HSA CONTRIBUTION WILL BE SET AT ZERO. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER THE MONTHLY HSA CONTRIBUTION YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THROUGH PAYROLL DEDUCTION. Benefits Information Meeting and Open Computer Labs June 9, 2020 | 10:00 am & 2:00 pm | Salem Hills High School
HSA Contribution Form - Use this form to change the monthly amount you are contributing to your HSA. Return this form to the HR office.
Find information as it relates to medical insurance offered through Nebo School District on the SelectHealth Share network
(Med network for residents of Juab County)
Benefits Book - Information on all medical plans (page 12)
SelectHealth Share Wellness requirements - With SelectHealth Share, employees enjoy stable premiums and wellness incentives, all while improving their health by completing their healthy engagements.
SelectHealth Share Member Guide - Learn how to use the Healthy Living tools and resources for a healthier you.
Intermountain Health Answers - a FREE 24/7 nurse line that allows you to speak to a registered nurse who will listen to your concerns, answer medical questions, and help you decide what course of action to take. All you need is your phone. Call 844-501-6600
Dependent Address Change Form - For dependent children whos live outside of the service area. Please return this form to the HR office.
Intermountain Connect Care - Use your computer, tablet, or phone to video connect with a doctor or nurse practitioner anytime 24/7. Just $49 or less per visit depending upon your plan
SelectHealth Member Discounts - SelectHealth member Discounts is a free, easy-to-use program for members that can save you money!
How to Create a SelectHealth Account - Click the link for the video
How to Create a Virgin Pulse Account - Click the link for the video
How to Take the Health Assessment - Click the link for the video
How to Complete a Digital Coaching Journey - Click the link for the video
Medical Summary of Benefits
- 2020 Benefit Summary - Base Share Plan
- 2020 Benefit Summary - Option Share Plan
- 2020 Benefit Summary - Dual Base Share Plan
- 2020 Benefit Summary - Dual Option Share Plan
- 2020 Benefit Summary - Base Med Plan
- 2020 Benefit Summary - Option Med Plan
- 2020 Benefit Summary - Dual Base Med Plan
- 2020 Benefit Summary - Dual Option Med Plan
Preventative Drug List (No-deductible drug coverage)
Good Rx Comparison Tool (Be sure and ask your pharmacist about the cash price (it can be cheaper)
Scroll down for the following information: How to register, how to make an appointment, meet the staff taking care of you, how to find the clinic, and to see if the dispensary is currently stocking any medication you are on.
- **Nebo Health & Wellness Center will be closed on the following days: November 26 & 27, December 25, January 1.
- How to create your CareHere account
- HEALTHCARE SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE NEBO HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER
- Diabetes Testing Supplies & Education
- Schedule an appointment by visiting the CAREHERE website or download the app.<
- Click this Link to see if the dispensary currently stocks your medication. The dispensary will be growing as they see patients. Check back here often for updates. *Medication can only be dispensed with an appointment.
- Schedule your AHA (Annual Health Assessment) PLEASE make sure you have fasted for 12 hours prior to your appointment time and have consumed water during the 12 hour fast. To schedule this appointment, click medical when it asks for visit type and type in AHA in the field that asks for the reason for the visit.
- HSA Contribution Form - Use this form to change the monthly amount you are contributing to your HSA. Return this form to the HR office.
- See the benefits book for all Dental Plans (page 23)
- EMI Advantage Plus Schedule
- EMI Advantage Co-Pay Schedule
- See the benefits book for all Vision Plans. (page 35)
- Eye Med Rates - Please contact Eye Med if you need your member ID card re-issued 866-939-3633
- VSP Rates - They do not send member ID cards. You will use your SSN at your Doctor's office and they will pull up your information.
- Estate Guidance (Will Creation)
- Beneficiary Assist
- Funeral Planning
- Life Conversations
- Evidence of Insurability Form
- Travel and ID Theft Insurance (You must be eligible for Nebo's Basic Life Insurance through The Hartford to be eligible for this Travel and ID Theft Insurance. You can determine if you are eligible by looking at your benefits and deductions on your paycheck stub.)
- Explanation of Benefits
- How to Register On MyBenefits
- Metlife Health Screening Benefit (Critical Illness or Accident plans)
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a voluntary, work-based program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems.
This is a FREE service to eligible employees and their dependents of Nebo School District. Click on the logo above to contact Blomquist Hale direct and schedule an appointment.
- Accepting Change - Handling Life Changes
- Coping with the Blues - 9 Ways to Boost Your Mood
- Managing Anger - Tips to Stay in Control
- Managing Divorce
- Managing Stress
- Parenting Teens - Transitioning to a Healthy Adulthood
- Resolving Coworker Conflicts
- Understanding Depression
- Working With Success - Managing Life While Working Away From Home
- Work-Life Balance - Tips for Creating Harmony
- Workplace Communication