ParentLink Employee Access
General ParentLink Help for Employees
Ensure your contact information is correct
As an employee the contact information in ParentLink comes from our finance software.
This includes: Home Phone, Mobile Phone, Office Phone, and Email Addresses.
- Information in ParentLink is updated nightly from our employee data.
Finance Software -> ParentLink
- Home -> Home
- Mobile -> Mobile & Text/SMS
- Office -> Work
- Nebo Email -> Email
- Login to the Employee Finance Portal and use Self Serve > Demographics, to submit a request to update your Address and Phone Numbers, or contact the HR department.
If you have kids in the district, you have a separate account as a Parent, and must log in separately to interact with that account. See the instructions on the ParentLink for Parents page. The contact information in ParentLink for your Parent account comes from SIS.
Extended Control of ParentLink
ParentLink messages can be sent via the text messaging, phone, or email. By default non-emergency phone calls are placed to only one number per parent, using the following precedence: Home phone, Mobile phone, or Work phone. If that number is the same for both parents, the message is combined into one call. Beginning in the 2016-17 year, attendance messages will now be sent via email.
You can control which contact methods are used by ParentLink, by specifying your Delivery Preferences.
Emergency calls from ParentLink are placed to all non-disabled numbers.
- Click the My Account link at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select Delivery Preferences.
- On the desired row (probably Attendance), click the icon for the desired contact method.
Contact Methods we use include: Text Messages, Phone Call, Email.
- You will then be presented with a list of available options. Check/uncheck the checkbox to set your preference.
Do Not Call List
In most cases the steps listed under "Control which Number is Called" above will be sufficient to prevent unwanted calls. However in the case of a business receiving calls for multiple parents or other unique situations, the district does maintain a Do Not Call list.
Additional questions may be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org