Use to lookup advice of deposits (paycheck information), lookup leave, and to change your address and phone numbers ("demographics").
Employee Service Portal Access
Employee Service Portal Help
- Create an Account
- Logging in to Employee Service Portal
- Forgot Account Username and/or Password
- Request Direct Deposit
Create an Account
- Click on the Create an account link.
- Fill in the the required Personal Information
- Where do I find my Employee No.?
- Launch www.nebo.edu and select Nebo Data Apps under Employees.
- Log in using your email username (usually first.last) and password.
- Click on your name in the upper-right corner of the page. Employee number will be displayed along with other information.
- Set your own Username, Password, and email used for retrieving login information.
- Click Submit
Logging in to Employee Service Portal
- Login using the custom username and password you created when you created your account.
This is NOT your email username and password unless YOU set it to be the same.
Forgot Account Username and/or Password
- Try the Forgot password link
This will be sending an email to whatever email you entered when you set up your account.
- Call HR.
Change Address and Phone Number
- Login to the Financial Portal.
- Click the Request Changes link.
- Click the New Request link.
- For name changes you must call HR.
- Change any fields that need to be changed.
- When you click Submit, a request for change will be filed with HR.
This change is not made automatically.
Please Note: The District may publish the Home phone for internal use. The Mobile phone will be kept more private.
Direct Deposit Requests
Direct deposit requests can only be made in person at the Nebo School District Finance Office.