Dates of Interest
- Open Enrollment: May 18 - July 20, 2018. All medical insurance eligible employees must accept or waive insurance through InfinityHR by July 20.
- InfinityHR Link
Nebo Health Insurance and Health Savings Account Basics
All plan information and rates are found in this book. Please read it carefully!
- Open Enrollment Instructions - Tip Sheet
- InfinityHR Link Please use this link to enroll in benefits.
Premium Rates and HSA Contributions
- Premium Rates and HSA Contributions
- Plan & HSA Information Handout
- HSA Contribution Form - Use this form to change the amount you are contributing to your HSA account. Return this form to the HR office.
- See the benefits book for all Medical Plans
- SelectHealth Share Presentation - Additional information on the Share plan.
- Intermountain Health Answers a 24/7 nurse line that allows you to speak to a registered nurse who will listen to your concerns, answer medical questions, and help you decide what course of action to take. All you need is your phone. Call 844-501-6600. This is a FREE service!
- Dependent Address Change Form - For dependent children who live outside of the service area.
- Intermountain Connect Care Use your computer, tablet, or phone to video connect with a doctor or nurse practitioner anytime (24/7 access). Just $49 or less per visit depending upon your plan.
- Transitional Coverage Form - Request a transitional period from your current provider to an in-network provider.
- Preventative Drug List (No-Deductible Drug Coverage)
- GBS Rx Comparison Tool Be sure and ask your Pharmacist about the cash price (it can be cheaper)
- Good Rx Comparison Tool Be sure and ask your Pharmacist about the cash price (it can be cheaper)
- See the benefits book for all Vision Plans.
- Eye Med Rates - Please contact Eye Med if you need your member ID card re-issued 866-939-3633
- VSP Rates - They do not send member ID cards. You will use your SSN at your Doctor's office and they will pull up your information.
- Important Flex Spending Information
- Flex Enrollment Form
- Eligible and Non-Eligible Expenses
- Flex Spending Account Q&A
- Video Explaining USBA Flex
Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Utah Retirement System (URS)
- Employee Assistance Program (Blomquist Hale)
- Travel and ID Theft Insurance (You must be eligible for Nebo's Basic Life Insurance through The Hartford to be eligible for this Travel and ID Theft Insurance. You can determine if you are eligible by looking at your benefits and deductions on your paycheck stub.)
- Nebo Share Plan Notice,Medicare Part D, Hippa, Womens Health Act, Wellness
- Nebo Med Plan Notice, Medicare Part D, Hippa, Womens Health Act, Wellness