Information regarding open enrollment and benefits for the 2020-2021 school year will be posted soon!
Scroll down for the following information: How to register, how to make an appointment, meet the staff taking care of you, how to find the clinic, how to receive an Amazon gift card for completing your AHA (Annual Health Assessment) and to see if the dispensary is currently stocking any medication you are on.
- Create an account for YOURSELF and for EACH dependent on your insurance plan. See the steps below to register.
- HEALTHCARE SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE NEBO HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER
- Schedule an appointment by visiting the CAREHERE website or download the app.<
- Click this Link to see if the dispensary currently stocks your medication. The dispensary will be growing as they see patients. Check back here often for updates. *Medication can only be dispensed with an appointment.
- Schedule your AHA (Annual Health Assessment) before the last day of school and receive an Amazon Gift Card! This assessment consists of a blood draw. PLEASE make sure you have fasted for 12 hours prior to your appointment time and have consumed water during the 12 hour fast. To schedule this appointment, click medical when it asks for visit type and type in AHA in the field that asks for the reason for visit. (Gift card offer is good for the employee + spouse if they are on our medical insurance)
NEBO HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER
135 WEST 300 SOUTH
SPANISH FORK, UT 84660
Nebo Health Insurance and Health Savings Account Basics
All plan information and rates are found in this book. Please read it carefully!
- Open Enrollment Instructions - Tip Sheet
- Open Enrollment Meeting Flyer
- InfinityHR Link Please use this link to enroll in benefits.
Premium Rates and HSA Contributions
- Premium Rates and HSA Contributions
- Plan & HSA Information Handout
- HSA Contribution Form - Use this form to change the amount you are contributing to your HSA account. Return this form to the HR office.
- See the benefits book for all Medical Plans
- Intermountain Health Answers - a FREE 24/7 nurse line that allows you to speak to a registered nurse who will listen to your concerns, answer medical questions, and help you decide what course of action to take. All you need is your phone. Call 844-501-6600
- SelectHealth Share Presentation - Additional information on the Share plan.
- Intermountain Health Answers a 24/7 nurse line that allows you to speak to a registered nurse who will listen to your concerns, answer medical questions, and help you decide what course of action to take. All you need is your phone. Call 844-501-6600. This is a FREE service!
- Dependent Address Change Form - For dependent children who live outside of the service area.
- Intermountain Connect Care Use your computer, tablet, or phone to video connect with a doctor or nurse practitioner anytime (24/7 access). Just $49 or less per visit depending upon your plan.
- Transitional Coverage Form - Request a transitional period from your current provider to an in-network provider.
- SelectHealth Member Discounts
Medical Summary of Benefits
The purpose of the Summary of Benefits (SBC) is to help consumers have adequate information when determining which health insurance plan to choose. Listed below are the SBC documents for Nebo School District
- 2019 Benefit Summary - Base Share Plan
- 2019 Benefit Summary - Option Share Plan
- 2019 Benefit Summary - Dual Base Share Plan
- 2019 Benefit Summary - Dual Option Share Plan
- 2019 Benefit Summary - Base Med Plan
- 2019 Benefit Summary - Option Med Plan
- 2019 Benefit Summary - Dual Base Med Plan
- 2019 Benefit Summary - Dual Option Med Plan
- Preventative Drug List (No-Deductible Drug Coverage)
- GBS Rx Comparison Tool Be sure and ask your Pharmacist about the cash price (it can be cheaper)
- Good Rx Comparison Tool Be sure and ask your Pharmacist about the cash price (it can be cheaper)
- See the benefits book for all Dental Plans
- EMI Advantage Plus Schedule
- EMI Advantage Co-Pay Schedule
- See the benefits book for all Vision Plans.
- Eye Med Rates - Please contact Eye Med if you need your member ID card re-issued 866-939-3633
- VSP Rates - They do not send member ID cards. You will use your SSN at your Doctor's office and they will pull up your information.
- Important Flex Spending Information
- Flex Enrollment Form
- Eligible and Non-Eligible Expenses
- Flex Spending Account Q&A
- Video Explaining USBA Flex
- Estate Guidance (Will Creation)
- Beneficiary Assist
- Funeral Planning
- Life Conversations
- Evidence of Insurability Form
Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- How to Register On MyBenefits
- Metlife Health Screening Benefit (Critical Illness or Accident plans)
Blomquist Hale Employee Assistance
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a voluntary, work-based program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/or work-related problems.
This is a FREE service to employees and dependents of Nebo School District. Click on the logo above to contact Blomquist Hale direct and schedule an appointment.
- Accepting Change - Handling Life Changes
- Coping with the Blues - 9 Ways to Boost Your Mood
- Managing Anger - Tips to Stay in Control
- Managing Divorce
- Managing Stress
- Parenting Teens - Transitioning to a Healthy Adulthood
- Resolving Coworker Conflicts
- Parenting Teens - Transitioning to a Healthy Adulthood
- Understanding Depression
- Working With Success - Managing Life While Working Away From Home
- Work-Life Balance - Tips for Creating Harmony
- Workplace Communication
- Utah Retirement System (URS)
- Travel and ID Theft Insurance (You must be eligible for Nebo's Basic Life Insurance through The Hartford to be eligible for this Travel and ID Theft Insurance. You can determine if you are eligible by looking at your benefits and deductions on your paycheck stub.)
- Nebo Share Plan Notice,Medicare Part D, Hippa, Womens Health Act, Wellness
- Nebo Med Plan Notice, Medicare Part D, Hippa, Womens Health Act, Wellness