- SAGE Portal
- email@example.com 1 (855) 570-7239
- SAGE Summative Test Administration Manuals Policy documentation for SAGE test administration. All proctors need this manual to administer the test.
- Accommodations Policy USOE participation and accommodations policy for English Learners, students with disabilities, and students with Section 504 Plans.
- Subject blueprints SAGE Summative Blueprints. Click on "Teachers" tab, "SAGE Assessment Subjects", then click on the subject, Click on the "Blueprints" folder.
- Utah Parent Exclusion from State Assessments (Opt-out)
- How to allow pop ups on my browser Use Firefox or Google Chrome See 1:30 for Firefox and 4:00 for Chrome.
Language Arts and Writing
- Writing FAQs Some great information on the writing section of the test.
- Secondary writing exemplar papers and rubrics Scoring samples of writing for grades 7-11. Click on "Teachers" tab, "SAGE Assessment Subjects", then click on "ELA", Click on "Writing Information".
- Core to SAGE ideas Elementary literacy resources compiled by our instructional coaches.
- Science Reference Sheets Click on "Teachers" tab, "SAGE Assessment Subjects", then click on "Science", Click on "Science Reference Sheet".
- Calculator Policy Click on "Teachers" tab, "SAGE Assessment Subjects", then click on "Science", Click on "Science Calculators".
- November 2013 Webinar - SAGE Science A good webinar that details science expectations.
- Calculator Policy Click on "Teachers" tab, "SAGE Assessment Subjects", then click on "Math", Click on "Math Calculators".
- January 2014 Webinar - SAGE Mathematics A good webinar that details Mathematics expectations.
How to give a training test
- Why give a training test? :07
- Limitation of the training test. 3:45
- Browsers—Secure browser on student desktop 4:30
- Chrome book app 5:10
- Navigate to Sage portal 5:30
- Where do I find the training test? 6:00
- Login into SAGE 6:30
- Proctor screen and session code 7:00
- Approve students 8:15
- Special Codes and test preferences 8:15
- Pause the test 10:00
- Guest or student login 10:20
- How do I find my student’s SSID? 11:00
- Using SIS/Aspire to make “Student data labels” 11:15
- Using TIDE to find SSID’s 12:15
- Using “Student lookup tool” to find SSID 13:15
- Student login using their own information 14:10
- Text reader 15:00
How to give a live test
- Nebo Assessment Page :15
- Complete the ethics training :30
- Assessment Calendar 1:10
- Nebo Sage Portal 1:30
- Test Administration Manual (TAMs) 1:45
- Pop-up blocker instructions 2:40
- Teacher resources for LA, MA and SCI. 3:45
- “How to give a training test” video: Print test tickets 11:15
- “How to give a training test” video: Learn how to use text to speech 15:00
- SAGE portal 4:40
- Logon—forgot password—browser (don’t use ie)—5:15
- SAGE Formative--Look at my students and classes--5:35
- TIDE-- Accessibility settings—6:35
- SAGE Live Test Administration: Teacher start session—create session ID—8:00
- Approvals of students—9:00
- Time out—5 minute warning—Pause the test--10:40
- Student instructions—Secure browser and Chromebook app. 12:45
- Online Reporting System—14:10
- Students assigned by test, not location 16:00