This app may be used to view student information (schedules, grades, attendance, etc.) and school information (news, calendars, menus, etc.), which is retrieved from various sources.
- Install the "Nebo School District" mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
To follow schools:
- Parents and students should click "Close" and "Log In" using the next step.
- Other users (i.e. grandparents) can click "Close" and "Follow schools" using the app's settings icon later, or "Choose from list" now.
- Parents and students should log in using the "Student info" icon.
- Parents can log in using the Login ID and Password provided by the school (this is NOT the Aspire SIS Username and Password).
The Facebook/Google links will also work if we have your Facebook/Google email in Aspire SIS.
- Students should log in using the Google link and their school email.
Communication Delivery Preferences
You can use the app to configure the types of Blackboard messages you receive.
- In App Alerts
- Text Messages
- Phone Calls
- Email Messages
For example, parents can set attendance messages to come as texts, and other messages to come as emails.