What do we do at Spanish Oaks to get ready for a new school year ...? We all get together and make memories! Thank you to ALL the amazing faculty and staff at our school for countless hours spent getting ready for the return of this year's students ... We are SO excited to see you all on Monday!
(more pictures available)
Spanish Fork Jr. Gridiron Football
Boys and Girls in 1st and 2nd grades ...
Registration deadlines are fast approaching!
Dear Spanish Oaks Families!
Welcome Back ... we hope this finds you enjoying the final moments of an amazing summer.
- Back to School (AM) http://spanishoaks.nebo.edu/content/back-school-information
- Open House (PM) http://spanishoaks.nebo.edu/content/back-school-information
- School Schedule http://spanishoaks.nebo.edu/content/school-schedule
- School News http://spanishoaks.nebo.edu/news
We will see you all next week ... Happy Monday!
Kali Brown, Principal
Spanish Oaks Elementary
Take out phones and you can “LIKE” us right now!
- Instagram https://twitter.com/SpanishOaksElem
- Twitter @spanish_oaks
#SpanishOaksExplorers / #BeSomeone'sHero
Spanish Oaks now has an Instagram Account! Please follow us at @spanish_oaks to be updated on the AMAZING things happening at our school!
- #SpanishOaksExplorers / #BeSomeone'sHero
This Saturday, August 5, 2017 is the Tabitha's Way Annual Backpack Giveaway. It will be held at the Spanish Fork Fairgrounds in the Tennis Court Building from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. The backpacks are filled with school supplies and are free to anyone in need. Children receiving backpack(s) must be present at the event.
2017-2018 Reflections Theme: "Within Reach"
The Student Entry Form and Artist Statement Form are now on the same form! You asked, and we listened! You now only need to print off one piece of paper. Both sections still need to be completed. If you need more space to complete the "Artist Statement", please use another piece of paper and attach it to the orginal form.
Please NOTE: The Student Entry Form MUST have handwritten signatures on it ... typed name(s) does not give consent. Students may submit multiple entries - only one (1) entry per arts category
- 17-18 Reflections Student Entry Form.pdf
- 17-18 Reflections Consent Form Guidelines.pdf
- 17-18 Reflections Consent Form.pdf
Date TBD to turn into school... Please look for Entry Forms sent home with your students!! * October 20 - Due to Council
Tomorrow is the big day!! If you complete the registration process ONLINE, to include your DONATION, you are all done! http://spanishoaks.nebo.edu/registration
Elementary Registration will be held on August 1, 2017 (computers will be provided at the school). If you complete registration ONLINE, there is no need to come to Elementary Registration tomorrow.
- DONATIONS: Your donation is SO important to our school. These monies are used for: student class T-shirts, student field trips, student classroom supplies, student math and science manipulatives, etc. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this portion of the registration process.
- PTA: We invite you to please join our PTA ... Membership forms will be available at registration on August 1, as well as during our Back to School/Open House on August 21.
Once you have completed the registration and donation process, Teacher Assignment(s) will be available using SIS @ http://www.nebo.edu/parents/sis on August 1, 2017. Thank you for allowing time for us to enter your information, especially if you register today.
All other information will be given at our Back To School (AM) and Open House (PM) on Monday, August 21 ... http://spanishoaks.nebo.edu/content/back-school-information
If you have moved to another school in the district, please notify that school so all records are accurate.