The 2018-19 Student Action Team at Art City Elementary is ready to make this the best year ever! The Student Action Team is a group of 4, 5 and 6th grade students who are interested in being leaders of our school. They work together to help students feel a part of Art City. They watch out for each other, look for those students who may need a friend, some extra help or a listening ear. They encourage Safety, Respect and Responsibility through good examples, encouragement and positive problem solving. The team works with Mrs. Muirbrook and Mrs. Shumway, our school counselor. The team is an advocate for anti-bullying. They learn skills and strategies to help themselves and friends stop bullying and promote kindness and understanding.
#artcityeagles #artcityelementary #awesomeeagles #nebohero #NeboSchoolDistrict #studentsuccess #empowerstudents #engagestudents #focusonstudents #loveUTpublicschools #utpol #uted
(more pictures available)
The first day of Kindergarten is in the books as being a successful one at Art City Elementary School. Many parents took pictures of their students before dropping them off for the "first-day" of Kindergarten. It's a big step for parents and students to begin a new school year. Great job parents and students!
"All I really need to know... I learned in kindergarten". Robert Fulghum
#artcityeagles #artcityelementary #awesomeeagles #nebohero #studentsuccess #empowerstudents #engagestudents #focusonstudents #loveUTpublicschools #utpol #uted #firstdayschool #kindergarten
(more pictures available)
Art City Elementary School teachers and PTA are excited for the upcoming school year. Teachers, new and old, welcomed students back to school. Students as well as teachers are excited for a new year.
#artcityeagles #artcityelementary #awesomeeagles #nebohero #studentsuccess #empowerstudents #engagestudents #focusonstudents #loveUTpublicschools #utpol #uted
Please join us for our Back to School Open House on August 20th from 2:30 - 4:00 pm. You will have the opportunity to meet your child's teacher, buy school shirts, join PTA, sign up to help in classes, and pay donations We can't wait to see you all there!
It's Registration Time!
This email has important dates, information and instructions to register online. Registration Instructions
- Online registration is available at http://artcity.nebo.edu/registration July 25th - Aug 1st for ALL students including ALL kindergarten students who have done pre-registration.
- If you have a kindergarten student and have not done pre-registration, please call our office at 801-489-2820 for instructions.
- Please follow online instructions carefully. If you have a returning student to the district, you ALREADY HAVE AN ASPIRE ACCOUNT.
- Walk-in registration is Aug 1st from 8am - 2pm for all new students or anyone else who needs to bring in documentation or needs other help.
- Please consider joining PTA when you pay your student's registration donation. (link is in registration steps) We appreciate the support of our Art City Parents!
- All registration should be completed by Aug 1st.
- Teacher assignments will be available on your student's profile in SIS ASPIRE after Aug 1st. Simply log back in and click SCHEDULING.
- Aug 20th Meet the Teacher Open House 2:30 - 4:00 pm (Kindergarten sign up for assessment)
- Aug 21st First Day! School starts at 8:30. First Bell at 8:25
- Aug 28th First Day of Kindergarten